Hi,

Basically for some of my deployment machines, I have entirely
different mongrel_cluster.conf and for rest of them its the same.

So basically when cap is using mongrel_cluster.conf to restart my
mongrels on those machines, I want cap to pick different cluster
config file.

Plain vanilla setup has:

set :mongrel_conf, "#{current_path}/config/mongrel_cluster.yml"

So on every machine, it would look for mongrel_cluster.yml file. Now,
for some machines I want cap to use
#{current_path}/config/mongrel_cluster_www4.yml.

I saw delayed evaluation of variables, but wasn't sure, how can i turn
that facility to my evil purposes.

Also, if somehow within a task,

task :restart, :roles => :app do
  # app was an array, and If I can get for which machine currently
this task is executed
  # then I should be able to pull this trick.
end

--
gnufied