I was going to set up a cron job  (under my own crontab, so it'd be
running as my user).

Here's what I get when I attempt to deploy: (cap staging deploy)

  * executing `staging'
    triggering start callbacks for `deploy'
  * executing `multistage:ensure'
    triggering before callbacks for `deploy'
  * executing `umount_nfs_shares'
  * executing "umount command that's the first thing under
umount_nfs_shares"
    servers: ["X.X.X.X", "X.X.X.X", "X.X.X.X"]
Password:

I didn't put a password on the SSH certificate, so I'm certain that's
not it.

Thanks,
Chuck