task :umount_nfs_shares do
  run "if [ `/sbin/ifconfig eth0 | grep inet | cut -d ' ' -f 12 | cut -
d ':' -f
2` != #{internal_db} ]; then sudo umount `mount | grep blackbookmobile
| grep us
er | cut -d ' ' -f 3`; fi"
  run "if [ `/sbin/ifconfig eth0 | grep inet | cut -d ' ' -f 12 | cut -
d ':' -f
2` != #{internal_db} ]; then sudo umount `mount | grep blackbookmobile
| grep co
ntact | cut -d ' ' -f 3`; fi"
  run "if [ `/sbin/ifconfig eth0 | grep inet | cut -d ' ' -f 12 | cut -
d ':' -f
2` = #{internal_db} ]; then sudo chown -R sms:mongrel /public; fi"
  run "sudo chown -R user:group /var/www/blackbookmobile/"
  run "sudo chmod -R g+w /var/www/blackbookmobile/"
end

- Chuck