executing the deployment I am asked each time the password in the
console :
..
* executing  "sudo -p 'sudo password: ' chmod -R +x  /var/www/vhosts/
seveacademy.com/rails/testsbga/current/log
Password:

Q1 : what should I change in my deploy.rb to set the password as a
parameter ?
Q2 : I am using Passenger, and there is a restart task, what is the
'try_sudo' parameter in the code ?

set :user, "johndoe"
set :use_sudo, true
set :run_method, :run

namespace :deploy do
..
  task :set_ownership do
   sudo "chmod -R +x  #{deploy_to}/current/log"
   sudo "chown -R sba_golf:psaserv #{deploy_to}"
  end

  task :start do ; end
  task :stop do ; end
  task :restart, :roles => :app, :except => { :no_release => true } do
     run "#{try_sudo} touch
#{File.join(current_path,'tmp','restart.txt')}"
  end

end