hi lee,

that page is helpful and sure enough a link is provided to it off this page
<http://capistranorb.com/documentation/advanced-features/ssh-kit/>.

as a new-comer it wasn’t obvious to me that those commands were provided by
ssh-kit.
i’m not sure what the best way to make that more apparent is, perhaps a
mention of ssh-kit,
on this page
<http://capistranorb.com/documentation/overview/what-is-capistrano/>, but i
don’t have enough exposure yet to comment with confidence.

thanks again tho, appreciate the guidance!

best,
tony.

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 9:28:13 AM UTC-5, Lee Hambley wrote:

Its all at https://github.com/capistrano/sshkit/blob/master/EXAMPLES.md
> which ought to be linked somewhere, if not please feel free to fix the
> docs, and we'll pull the changes in
>
> Sent from my Nexus 5.
> On 14 Feb 2015 15:26, "Anthony Kerz" <anthon...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> i’m new to capistrano, and just trying to learn-up on it’s features.
>>
>> starting with v3.x, and little or no exposure to v2.x.
>>
>> i’ve perused v3 doc here <http://capistranorb.com/> and have been able
>> to get the gist of things.
>>
>> i see commands like capture referenced in the above link, but haven’t
>> been able to find
>> a reference style page that describes the above command and it’s siblings.
>>
>> i have been able to find some reference to capture in some v2 labeled
>> doc here
>> <https://github.com/capistrano/capistrano/wiki/2.x-DSL-Documentation-Action-Module>
>>
>> so just looking for suggestions as the the best source of information
>> around the dsl…
>>
>> regards,
>> tony.
>> ​