HI Eric,

Certainly if you're looking for restricting, or choosing your preferred
kind of parallelism/concurrency for your own tasks you are in the right
place with the `on(in: ....)` functions (
https://github.com/capistrano/sshkit/blob/master/README.md#parallel)

For Capistrano and it's plugins you are at the mercy of the maintainers
(yours truly) or the plugin authors to have exposed the concurrency
settings.

If there's any more I can help with (long question, short answer!) I'm more
than happy, just drop me a note, you shouldn't have to wait 20h in the
moderation queue whilst I ignore your email next time ;-)

Lee Hambley
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667