Hi Francesco,

If you have server specific configuration, our standard advice would be to
roll that out and deploy it as part of your server configuration
management, then the Capistrano tooling can work correctly in the context
of the environment where it is being used.

The documentation here
https://capistranorb.com/documentation/faq/why-does-something-work-in-my-ssh-session-but-not-in-capistrano/
has
a nice graphic to help you understand which files Capistrano may load, and
why, when.

Lee Hambley
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667