I'm trying to get away from the plethora of hand written parsers that we
have scattered between various pieces of our system (device, phone app,
server backend microservices of various languages).

I'd really like to use something like Capn' Proto so I can say: "Here's the
schema.  Compile it, and use the code."  So, the earlier advice to the guy
using HDLC connections to use a hand-written, custom written parser made me
very sad.  :'‑(

Mostly I'm transmitting a packet "header" with a list of uint32_t-like
things tacked on the back end.

Is there no good way to do this on embedded systems (32K RAM, 256K Flash)
with Capn' Proto?  Would this also be a similar problem for SBE and
FlatBuffers?

Thanks.