I don't know how busy others are, but my calendar for the week seems to be
mostly full -- but I can still try to pull together a doodle poll if you
like.

For now, how does Wednesday morning at 8:30am in Hullet (100 people)
sound?  I've tried to make that reservation here:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/106sidemeetings