From: Stephen Kay [mailto:s...@karma-lab.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 2:02 AM
To: carbon-dev@lists.apple.com
Subject: Re: PowerPlant default buttons appear greyed out on Yosemite

On 11/5/14 3:50 AM, "Martin Crane" <martincr...@mac.com> wrote:

>Great to hear you got the problems sorted out, DanŠ and I just wanted
>to add a ³hear hear² to your thoughts on Carbon in Yosemite - without
>Apple¹s continued support, I would have been sunk long ago. I
>especially want to extend a very big thank you to Eric Schlegel who is
>(it seems
>single-handedly) supporting Carbon for us within Apple.

I'll de-lurk here and add my thanks as well. My Carbon apps may never be
able to be completely rewritten without years of work by a one-man company,
so the fact that they continue to work, and I can continue to update them
and more importantly, sell and support them, is fantastic. I know that Apple
is probably itching to pull the trigger on Carbon, so if Eric is the man (or
one of them) who is somehow helping to keep it going, my profound thanks.

I'm also using PowerPlant, but I always designed my own dialogs and buttons,
so I guess I didn't run into this issue. Everything worked on Yosemite -
yay!

- Stephen Kay