Hi to everybody out there.

I'm Francesco, and with some colleagues of mine we deeply modified Care2x for the needs of a CONI's (National Italian Comitee for Olympiad) structure (The National Institute of Sport Medicine).
Our current goal is to integrate a special software for the Antidoping Office, with many interesting features, expecially pertinent with the security management of sensible data, and concerned with the handling of some specific events. I 've also implemented a nice interface for the managing of documents (upload of files pertinent to one exact event).

I take this occasion also to say that we always worked in the trace of the Open philosophy, so we could not offer some open software to any one else who can take it for free and then customize it on its own (or asking that service to other).
Till now we only work for our customers, actually only CONI Servizi S.p.A., but we will be very happy to give support to anyone who need it.

Thank you all for the attention and the eventual support.

Greetings to everyone.
Francesco and Marco

P.S.: by the way, we developed the code for CONI Servizi, as correctly reported, but we are another corporation, Coniet S.p.A.