Hi,

the code for that particular feature has not been implemented yet. The table elements are there
for future development.

elpidio

Vincent Shaw wrote:

HI
We admitted a patient, gave him a diagnosis, and discharged him as a death.
When we tried to find the diagnoses of patients that died, we found that in
the table Care_Person does not register the death_cause_code nor the
death_cause. I had expected that the (diagnosis_)code from table
care_encounter_diagnosis would have been inserted into the Care_Person table
- should this have happened?

Regards

Vincent Shaw