Hi Muthu,

Sorry for my late answer (was out over the weekend and yesterday was
public holiday here).

I feel sorry that I seem really removed the dump file, it was not the
idea. Well, but I am not that happy now about the name of this column
now.

Thanks for correcting it.

Robert

Am Montag, den 01.11.2010, 20:24 +0530 schrieb Ap.Muthu:
> Restored the MySQL Dump in SVN 6915 with care_person.alt_pid field.
>
> Existing users can upgrade with:
>
> ALTER TABLE `care_person` ADD `alt_pid` VARCHAR(20) DEFAULT NULL AFTER `pid`
>
> Regards,
> Ap.Muthu
>
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > You've deleted the mysql dump file in SVN 6914 and have not put in the new
> > one as yet!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ap.Muthu
> >
> >> Hi Robert,
> >>
> >> Isn't this more of a legacy issue.
> >> Once the hospital is entirely on Care2x, it will not be necessary.
> >>
> >> This is quite useful if the patient is referred from another hospital.
> >>
> >> Rather than hospital_file_number, the field can be generic as alt_pid
> >> NULL
> >> This field should be optional and not null and not even unique.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Ap.Muthu

> > Nokia and AT&T present the 2010 Calling All Innovators-North America
> > contest
> > Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in  U.S. and Canada
> > $10 million total in prizes - $4M cash, 500 devices, nearly $6M in
> > marketing
> > Develop with Nokia Qt SDK, Web Runtime, or Java and Publish to Ovi Store
> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org