Hi Mayala,

There is an installer, but I don't think that this is working. There is
a bit work to do before it would be called to release it.

You have to install the database manually and change the
include/inc_init_main.php manually as well.

If you have time for that till tomorrow I will show you how this is
working. The next steps on that version is that it will have the latest
changes of Tanzanian programmer (almost Denis Mollel) and that the
installation functionality is given again.

I am focus that work here a bit to higher priority in the next days. I
think that such fully integration of billing mechanism is needed also by
other users here. But it is a longer way to make it fully compatible
with the main trunk. Let's call it as a working study of what could be
done out of the code and the embedded new functions are given by those
who are working with such system on clinics in Tanzania.

Robert

Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 16:23 +0300 schrieb Mayala Mwendesha:
> Hi All,
> I have downloaded the development version using
> svn co https://care2002.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/care2002 care2002
>
> i'm interested on the Care2x_tz trunk because my requirement are closely
> related to this environment.
> When i downloaded the tanzania trunk i found no installer folder for the
> database schema to work on can any one help me
> to get the relevant sqls file?
>

> Best Regards,
> Mayala Mwendesha

MEROTECH IT Engineering