Hi Mayala,

Hamna Shida. :-)

I am using here the subversion plugin for eclipse. But that is a setting
what I do like and it is not a "must have". Depending on the operating
system you are using and the IDE you like most there are different tools
available for handling subversion.

Robert

Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 17:01 +0300 schrieb Mayala Mwendesha:
> Hi Robert,
> Thanks for a quick reply as usual but tomorrow i will be traveling for a
> whole day let make it on Thursday 13/01/2011.if you have time
> Today i downloaded the Care2x_tz trunk developer code but there is no any
> installer inside. i used the svn command
>
> Regards
> Mayala Mwendesha
>

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:41:05 +0300, Robert Meggle <meg...@merotech.de>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Mayala,
> >
> > There is an installer, but I don't think that this is working. There is
> > a bit work to do before it would be called to release it.
> >
> > You have to install the database manually and change the
> > include/inc_init_main.php manually as well.
> >
> > If you have time for that till tomorrow I will show you how this is
> > working. The next steps on that version is that it will have the latest
> > changes of Tanzanian programmer (almost Denis Mollel) and that the
> > installation functionality is given again.
> >
> > I am focus that work here a bit to higher priority in the next days. I
> > think that such fully integration of billing mechanism is needed also by
> > other users here. But it is a longer way to make it fully compatible
> > with the main trunk. Let's call it as a working study of what could be
> > done out of the code and the embedded new functions are given by those
> > who are working with such system on clinics in Tanzania.
> >
> > Robert
> >
> > Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 16:23 +0300 schrieb Mayala Mwendesha:
> >> Hi All,
> >> I have downloaded the development version using
> >> svn co https://care2002.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/care2002 care2002
> >>
> >> i'm interested on the Care2x_tz trunk because my requirement are closely
> >> related to this environment.
> >> When i downloaded the tanzania trunk i found no installer folder for the
> >> database schema to work on can any one help me
> >> to get the relevant sqls file?
> >>

> >> Best Regards,
> >> Mayala Mwendesha

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org