Yes Robert,
I think that's the "East African branch."
I got a bit confused because there were about three repos
https://github.com/patmark/care2x-tz
https://github.com/care2x/HLH and
https://github.com/israelpascal/care2x-tz

Each one appears to be related to the other, so I decided to take the one
that had the most recent commits.

Which one would you advice I take to try out? I want to showcase to some
stakeholders, if they would be interested with the functionality, then when
the overhaul is ready, the system can be implemented right aways, because
the preparations are already under way.

Cheers