Hi, at the moment I think it is fair to say nobody is working on these
issues. I tried to get some interest going a while back but nobody
seemed much interested.

I am more than happy to help with this effort, but don't really have
the time to actually manage the process, but if someone else wants to
do that I am more than happy to help.

Tim