Do you want a list of all coordinates? Or do you want to know the center
of gravity of the nodes within a region. To compute the later, simply
use the region of interest tool to select those nodes and then in
OPERATION, change the option to statistical report on selected nodes.
The output will list the center of gravity for those nodes. Hope that helps.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
=====================
D.G. McLaren
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Neuroscience Training Program
Tel: (773) 406 2464
=====================
This e-mail contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION which may contain
PROTECTED HEALTHCARE INFORMATION and may also be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and
which is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of the e-mail is not the intended recipient or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail unintentionally, please immediately
notify the sender via telephone at (773) 406 2464 or email.