Hello,
  I have an anatomical image taken at .35mm isotropic.  For some reason I
was under the impression that one should resample there data to .5mm for
registration with the F99 surface.  Is this true or is this only for
data of resolution lower the .5mm?  As well I was wondering if it was
possible to view the latest segmentation of F99 as well as any
documentation on the smoothing performed after this segmentation?  I
know the newest version is suppossed to be more faithful to layer 4 and
I am always interested in having my surfaces represent the surface as
faithfully as possible.  Thank you for your help,
                                                                    John