Dear caret-users,

I did the spherical registration of an individual human brain to the human
PALS atlas. I used the following dataset as the target atlas brain:

http://sumsdb.wustl.edu:8081/sums/archivelist.do?archive_id=6057499

A new deformed .spec file has been generated. However, it has only one new
surface, which is a deformed sphere. I would like to visualize the
functional activities of the individual brain on the atlas brain (e.g. on
the atlas flat map). Should I download a more elaborate PALS dataset and
add them to the current directory? If so, should I redo the spherical
registration, or the new PALS surfaces (e.g. inflated, flattened, ...)
will be automatically linked to the deformed spherical surface that I
already have?

Thanks,
Reza

Reza Rajimehr, MD