Hamied,

The best source I know of for your questions is the CoCoMac database developed by Rolf Kotter and colleagues.

http://cocomac.org/home.htm

You have to get an account, but once you do, you can search for connections of any area of interest and then click on the area abbreviation to get a popup window showing the full name and reference. The results are:

TA: Temporal area TA
TE: Inferotemporal area TE
PA#1: Postcentral area PA
von Bonin, G; Bailey, P
1947
The Neocortex of Macaca Mulatta

IPa: Intraparietal sulcus associated area in the superior temporal sulcus
TAa: Temporal area TAa
Seltzer, B; Pandya, DN 1978
Site

Ts1: Area temporalis superior 1
Galaburda, AM; Pandya, DN
1983
The intrinsic architectonic and connectional organization of the superior temporal region of the rhesus monkey
Site

NeuroNames in BrainInfo (http://braininfo.rprc.washington.edu/) is another useful source of terminology information but doesn't yet have full entries for the ones you asked about.

David Van Essen