Jed,

First, make sure you are mapping the functional volume to the 3D fiducial surface.

Second, both the anatomical and functional volumes must be in the same stereotaxic space. Load the anatomical and functional volumes into Caret and verify that the functional data properly overlays the anatomical data. In addition, if you load your 3D surface into Caret, there is an option on the Overlay/Underlay-Volume Settings page that allows the display of the 3D surface where it intersects the displayed volume slice.

John Harwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
314-362-3467

Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology