Hi Jed,

I'm guessing this is the dataset we looked at a couple of weeks ago, when I was there for the fMRI course. I vaguely recall translating the surface and saving the resulting coord file by a different name (e.g., fiducial_ACorigin or fiducial_orig). Do "ls *coord |grep -i fiducial" in your directory to see all the fiducial coord files. Make sure you're mapping the volume to that fiducial surface. If you still are having trouble, then put all the relevant files in a zip archive and upload here:

http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

It's amazing how quickly these details disappear from memory, but it seems like it was either a deal where you generated the surface using SureFit, which puts the origin at the cropped bounding box lower left corner, or the origin of the volume used to generate the surface (with which the functional now aligns) was translated off the AC.

Donna