Hi,
I have a question on how to get a list of clusters from a thresholded metric file. I am displaying SPM2 t images (fMRI) onto the human.colin.Cerebral atlas in Caret v5.3. I am able to threshold the image but I can't seem to figure out how to get a list of maxima and their coordinates. I found in your archives a suggestion to copy the metric file to a surface_shape but I am unfamiliar with the command line prompts you suggested (I have only used the menus). Any help you can give me with doing this through the menus would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Christa-Lynn Donovan
PhD Candidate
Department of Psychology