Hi all,
I am trying to display several ROIs simultaneously based on WUNIL .ifh files as
volume via  Attributes > map volumes to surfaces > paint (ROI) or probabilistic
data. I can get the individual ROIs to show up fine as well as display up to
three ROIs simultaneously using paint as secondary and tertiary overlay. How
does one get to display multiple >3 ROI simultaneously. I've thought about
clustering my ROIs into one image first and then displaying them, but this
beats my purpose as I would like to turn some on/off etc for easy
identification purposes. If I recall, in a much older version of CARET, this
used to be possible via selecting multiple ROIs simultaneously under Display
control >paint selection.

please advise,

thank you,
Binyam