Yes, your guess is right!.
After I uninstall korean language package, it did load the image successfully.
Too bad this was the reason as I also need to use Korean frequently.
It would be great if it is available for bi-lingual caret users for the next version... :-)

Thanks,
YSL

John Harwell wrote:
That error message is caused deep inside the QT user-interface library that we use. My only guess is that the computer is using a non- english character set and the characters are being processed incorrectly.

John