Hi caret-users!

Is there a feasible and easy way to transform the human visuotopic PALS atlas
labels to Freesurfer labels that can be applied to fsaverage? What I can do now
is to save the labels in Freesurfer format and load them into tksurfer with the
corresponding PALS surface. But I have no clue how I can transform them to
match the fsaverage surface, since I can't find the required transformation
matrices for mri_surf2surf anywhere. Has anybody done that before? I would
really appreciate to get those labels for fsaverage - there are far too few BA
labels included in the Freesurfer distribution...

Many thanks in advance!
György