Hi all,

I am pretty new to caret. I only run caret for resting fMRI data. I was able to
run it month ago before my linux computer crashed. After I installed a new
version of CentOS 6.3 x86_64, it doesn't work correctly any more. I downloaded
Caret 5.65 and spec file:
Human.PALS_B12.BOTH.TEMPLATE-for-fMRI-MAPPING.73730

After I add data volume, map to Spec file, select all coord files, and finally
name data file, it popped out an error window:

Error creating BrainSet for mapping data.

Human.sphere_6.LEFT_HEM.73730.topo does not exist.

Human.PALS_B12.LEFT_AVG_B1-12.FIDUCIAL_FLIRT.clean.73730.coord does not exist.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Huiling