From:  William Rodman Shankle <rshan...@mccare.com>
Date:  Friday, December 14, 2012 5:27 PM
To:  "Caret, SureFit, and SuMS software users"
<caret-users@brainvis.wustl.edu>
Subject:  [caret-users] Mapping Microscopic, Neuroanatomic Data onto Caret

Dear Donna
I would like to know if there are mappings of either Von Economo or Brodmann
areas that could be used to map the largest, extant database of the
microscopic development of the human cerebral cortex at 8 ages from birth to
72 months?

Your software has evolved considerably over the past few years, and I think
it could be useful to visually display the laminar changes in neuron number,
cortical layer thickness, somal dimensions, axon and large, proximal
dendritic fiber density for each layer of 40 neocortical and 5 allocortical
areas in the developing human cortex.

Any suggestions on how this can be achieved would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely
Rod Shankle

William Rodman Shankle, MS MD FACP
Medical Director, Shankle Clinic
The Judy and Richard Voltmer Chair in Memory and Cognitive Disorders
Hoag Neurosciences Institute
Associate Researcher, Cognitive Science Dept., UC Irvine
Chief Medical Officer, Medical Care Corporation

3900 West Coast Highway, Suite 310, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Shankle Clinic Office: (949) 478-8858
Shankle Clinic Fax: (949) 242-2465
Medical Care Corporation Office: 949 478 7388
Medical Care Corporation Fax: 949 478 7387