Hi,

I am trying to create a surface from a segmentation volume using the
command line. The anatomy volume was not segmented with Caret. When I do
this:

caret_command -volume-segment "" seg.nii Other.Case.L.spec
NNNNNNYYNNNNNNNNN 1 0 NNNNNN LEFT SUREFIT_THEN_GRAPH NIFTI_GZIP

I get:

VOLUME SEGMENTATION ERROR: Unable to find volume file
"RadialPositionMap+orig.*"

I also get the same error when using the GUI, Volume -> Segmentation
Operations (Surefit) ...

But if I use the GUI and use Volume -> Segmentation -> Reconstruct into
surface, it works.

I'm using Caret 5.65 on OSX 10.8.4.  Any ideas why this is happening?

Cheers,
Tristan