Donna,

Thank you so much for your thorough response. What I'm worried about as of
now is the significance.report.txt file. I have uploaded it using the link
you provided, please let me know if there is anything unusual. When I ran
ANOVA without TFCE, I had rows of information right below the header, as
you mentioned. But for the TFCE report, I don't see anything similar. Maybe
I am interpreting it incorrectly?

Thank you,
Eshita