Push Toolbar: D/C and make sure the primary overlay is Metric.

Make sure the right column is selected.

If that check out okay, then I would do:

File: Open Data File: Volume Functional File
Load the volume you just mapped
Switch to volume view and select view All (as opposed to H (horizontal or
axial).
Select D/C and on the page selection drop-down menu, scroll all the way to the
bottom
        something like volume surface outline
Toggle on the fiducial surface used for the mapping, so that you can see how
the surface aligns with the volume.

Sometimes there are header issues, and the origin is not set correctly,
resulting in faulty volume-surface alignment.