From: "Donna Dierker" <do...@brainvis.wustl.edu>
To: "SureFit Caret, and SuMS software users" <caret-users@brainvis.wustl.edu>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 6:37:50 PM
Subject: Re: [caret-users] negative values displayed positive

I'm not sure what would do this.  What format is your volume?  NIFTI?  Older
.hdr/.img pairs sometimes got x-flipped upon opening under some circumstances,
but nothing I know of (except explicit *(-1) using volume math) does this.

You can use something AFNI 3dinfo or 3dhistog to double-check your volume's
values, or you can upload your volume here and I can do so tomorrow:

http://brainvis.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

You can also have a look at the palette format, and just make sure it's not the
palette that is making your values appear to be flipped:

http://brainvis.wustl.edu/CaretHelpAccount/caret5_help/file_formats/file_formats.html#paletteFile

Caret has some built-in palettes (see D/C: Metric Settings menu).