dear Donna,

I am trying to do something apparently simple, but cannot manage, so I
would like to ask your help.

I have loaded the areal expansion overlay onto the caret (contained in the
CARET_TUTORIAL_SEPT06/COMPARE_MACAQUE_HUMAN directory) and I would like to
have an estimate of the areal expansion for each area in the (registered)
LVE00 paint. Basically, an average areal expansion value over each LVE00
region. I tried selecting all the nodes in the paint, and to generate a
statistical report, but I get only the average areal expansion value over
all the cortex. Is it really not possible to do that?

thank you in advance for your help,
leonardo

--
Leonardo Cerliani, PhD

Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière (ICM)
47 Boulevard de l'Hôpital, UMRS 975
Paris, France
  ___
 {o,o}
 |)__)
--"-"--
http://openlibrary.org/people/leonardocerliani/lists

A brain disconnected from the heart is an airplane without wings
lc