Could you upload your dataset in a zip archive here:

http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

Specifically I need:

* functional volume being mapped
* anatomical volume with which functional volume aligns
* anatomical volume used to generate segmentation -- *cropped*
* fiducial coord file
* topology file

I am wondering if the centers of the volumes between the cropped volume used to
generate the surface and the whole brain anatomical volume.