Hi John,

My trials with your data are detailed here:

> http://brainmap.wustl.edu/pub/donna/IN/JOHN/align.html
> login pub
> password download

I suspect there are better ways of dealing with oblique data, and I hope others
will chime in if they have alternative suggestions.  (They don't have to be
"better" -- just offering other perspectives, even.)  This was the best I could
do with the information I have.

Donna