Hi all,

I was going through the email lists and I saw that connectome-wb is caret's
successor. Does this program offer the same tools that caret does? i.e.
segmentation, surface building etc?

Cheers,

*Dr Kevin Aquino*
Research fellow,
Sir Peter Mansfield Magnetic Resonance Center, The University of
Nottingham.

Honorary Research Fellow
School of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Sydney

*E* kevin.aqu...@nottingham.ac.uk, aqu...@physics.usyd.edu.au | *W*
www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~aquino/

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up and
does not stop until you get into the office.
-
Robert Frost

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.