From:  <caret-users-boun...@brainvis.wustl.edu> on behalf of Kevin Aquino
<aqu...@physics.usyd.edu.au>
Date:  Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 11:35 AM
To:  "Caret, SureFit, and SuMS software users"
<caret-users@brainvis.wustl.edu>
Subject:  Re: [caret-users] Sucessor to caret

Ah thanks for that Donna! so its not really a proper successor, thats a
shame!

Cheers,

Dr Kevin Aquino
Research fellow,
Sir Peter Mansfield Magnetic Resonance Center, The University of Nottingham.

Honorary Research Fellow
School of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Sydney

E kevin.aqu...@nottingham.ac.uk, aqu...@physics.usyd.edu.au | W
www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~aquino/ <http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~aquino/>

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up and
does not stop until you get into the office.
-
Robert Frost

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it
and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.