Dear Rouhi,

thanks for the prompt response.

In fact, I did that already, but the Freesurfer oversample the image to 1 mm.

I had two problems. In one attempt, when I use mri_vol2surf to create my
labels/annotation files from AAL.nii my subcortical regions Pallidum and
Hippocampus disappeared.

Later on I solved this problem, and I did the rendering, showing all 90 ROI
colorful, but a few vertexes are empty, and therefore black on the top of the
brain.

I was wondering if there is somewhere a surface file for the Colin27 brain but
sampled on 2mm MNI152, because my AAL volume is MNI152 2mm.

Or maybe I could do the recon-all from Freesurfer on Colin27 T1 image but
WITHOUT changing the dimensionality. I mean, without registration and spatial
normalization to another space.

Maybe I am doing something wrong. But so far I had the plots, but with these
two drawbacks.

Do you know for instance a way to load the "spec" file from Colin from Caret on
FreeView?

thanks for the help,

João V. Dornas