A small addendum for anyone interested in actually using the ‘Info’ option (#4
below).  There is a glitch, such that a forward-slash is routinely missing.  If
you select, for example, CARET.QUICK-START.03-06.tar.gz, it tries
unsuccessfully to link to

http://brainvis.wustl.edu/sumsdb/zip_targz_tgzCARET.QUICK-START.03-06.tar.gz/568256_info.html

but the correct URL can be achieved by inserting a single  ‘/‘ between ‘tgz’
and 'CARET’ :