Hello,

thank you! I will try this today.
I think it is still a bit strange, that Shibboleth can say they support
authorization ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shibboleth_%28Internet2%29
) and CAS does not. Even if they to the same thing -> just supporthing
the service providers for making their own decissions about
authorization based on the returned attributes ( roles/permissions ).

You are currently subscribed to cas-dev@lists.jasig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com