Yes, please identify any issues/use cases/requirements/etc. with the
existing set ups.  CAS4 will give us a chance to make things easier/correct
stuff!

I've already re-worked the PasswordEncoder support to actually be useful ;-)

-Scott

-Scott Battaglia
PGP Public Key Id: 0x383733AA
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottbattaglia