Out of the box, CAS' service registry does not contain 'http' services (only 
https/imaps - wide open by default). You could either use https//... based 
service or configure a finer-grained set of allowed service via a service 
registry facility: 
https://jasig.github.io/cas/4.1.x/installation/Service-Management.html

Happy Thanksgiving!

D. 



Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 25, 2015, at 15:13, Stephen More <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I have been using REST with version 3.5.x - it has been working flawlessly.
> 
> I am now working to upgrade to 4.1.2. 
> I have followed the guide on 
> http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.1.x/protocol/REST-Protocol.html but I think the 
> guide is missing an authorization step.
> 
> I get back a successful 201 with a TicketGrantingTicket, but when I request a 
> Service Ticket I get: 
> Status code: 400
> Content: ServiceManagement: Unauthorized Service Access. Service 
> [http://www.example.com:8080/app/] is not found in service registry.
> 
> How does one authorize the rest protocol ?
> 
> 
> -Thanks
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to