Hi Chris,

Good questions, and sorry for the confusion.  David Hawes is a member of
the mod_auth_cas team, and has supplied a significant majority of the
update and testing effort for the 1.1 release.  He and I (and others) do
most of our in-flight work in our private repositories (dhawes and
forsetti), and merge between ourselves before moving the code to the
official Jasig repository.  This RC1 is simply merging the code into the
authoritative Jasig repository for upcoming release.

https://github.com/Jasig/mod_auth_cas

-Matt

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Chris Cheltenham <
cchelten...@swaintechs.com> wrote:

> Matt,
>

> I appreciate the RC1 update. However, I am slightly confused.
>
> David Hawes puts put a version of mod_auth_cas 1.1 for apache 2.4 as well
> as others.
>

> Are these all the same updates?
>
> Are we supposed to spawn an allegiance with one particular version as
> opposed to another?
>
> Maybe you are just putting out there for feedback and your package is
> independent from the rest?
>

> Thanks

m...@forsetti.com
PGP: E2144AD8