I have implemented the cas pac4j oauth authentication with ldap. So the 
primary authentication handler changed to ldapautheentication handler. 
After the success full login I can see all pricipal attributes in my 
console.  Those are name,email,phone etc. Now my problem is how can I pass 
this attribues to my web application?
For that I changed the "attributeRepository" property in 
 deployerConfig.xml of cas server. It was 
*org.jasig.services.persondir.support.NamedStubPersonAttributeDao*. I 
changed to *org.jasig.cas.services.**InMemoryServiceRegistryDaoImpl*. And 
the configurations will be,
<bean id="attributeRepository" 
class="org.jasig.cas.services.InMemoryServiceRegistryDaoImpl"
          p:registeredServices-ref="registeredServicesList" />

<util:list id="registeredServicesList">
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService"
  p:id="0" p:name="HTTP and IMAP" p:description="Allows HTTP(S) and IMAP(S) 
protocols"
  p:serviceId="^(https?|imaps?)://.*" p:evaluationOrder="10000001" >
  <property name="allowedAttributes">
<list>
<value>title</value>
<value>sn</value>
<value>mail</value>
<value>displayName</value>
<value>member</value>
<value>mobile</value>
<value>authorities</value>
<value>businessCategory</value>
</list>
  </property> 
</bean>
</util:list>
When I build the source with this configuration this error is occurred.
Invalid property 'allowedAttributes' of bean class 
[org.jasig.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService]: Bean property 
'allowedAttributes' is not writable or has an invalid setter method.
Please check and let me know How can I pass the ldap attributes from cas 
pac4j?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to