I don’t think there is a way to do this without modifying the code. Feel 
free to submit an issue/patch.



From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 12:08 PM
To: CAS Community <[email protected]>
Subject: [cas-user] Separate Password Warnings with LPPE



Hi all,



Using LPPE, I would like to show separate warning pages for "password 
expires in x number of days" and "password expires with x logins remaining", 
instead of having one generic casLoginMessageView.  I have debugged the CAS 
Java code in Eclipse from AuthenticationViaFormAction through 
LdapAuthenticationHandler to DefaultAccountStateHandler, but I don't see a 
way to do this without modifying the Java source code.  Really, the only 
warning I'm interested in showing separately is "password expires in x 
number of days".  Any other warnings can still go to casLoginMessageView. 
Any ideas?



Thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to