Are "password expires in x number of days" and "password expires with x logins 
remaining" separate error codes coming from LDAP?
Could LDAP be configured to send separate error codes?
If so, you can create multiple view pages.

Ray


On Tue, 2016-01-26 at 11:07 -0800, Robert wrote:
Hi all,

Using LPPE, I would like to show separate warning pages for "password expires 
in x number of days" and "password expires with x logins remaining", instead of 
having one generic casLoginMessageView.  I have debugged the CAS Java code in 
Eclipse from AuthenticationViaFormAction through LdapAuthenticationHandler to 
DefaultAccountStateHandler, but I don't see a way to do this without modifying 
the Java source code.  Really, the only warning I'm interested in showing 
separately is "password expires in x number of days".  Any other warnings can 
still go to casLoginMessageView.  Any ideas?

Thanks


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/group/cas-user/.

Reply via email to