> I've been holding off on trying the snapshots so far, due mostly to other
> things on my plate, but also because I'm waiting for 4.3.x and MFA to get a
> little closer, as we want that, too. I sorta kinda get the overlays and
> stuff, and even some coding, in that I managed to figure out how to build
> an MFA module for our two-factor solution (Swivel PINsafe) using CAS 3.6
> and the Unicon plug-in.
>

> *[>] Is that something you could sharer with us? Is the code/config up on
> Github somewhere? Wondering if that’s something we could include in CAS as
> an MFA option, but I don’t know how popular it is. Admitted, first time I
> hear about them :)*

Unfortunately it's not in Github. But give me a few days to clean it up and
I can send you a tarball or something. It's not one of the most popular
systems, although the company has been around for quite some time. We like
it because it has a variety of implementation options all with the same
product, to provide different levels of trade-off between security and
ease-of-use.

--Dave

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/7cb9ec09-fd81-4905-8719-09f9126e00af%40apereo.org.