Hi there,

We have a CAS 4.1.X overlay that support SSO among a few apps.  We now have
another set of app, that are presently using SAML based provider for SSO.

Is there anyway to integrate CAS with another SAML provider, so that these
two sets of apps can support the same SSO session?  Is that delegate
authentication?

What adds to the complexity is that our authentication is more than
verifying user credentials, it involves some login flow such as user wants
to reset password, first-time user will be required to change password,
etc. therefore, the user credential store is in our CAS app.  With another
set of apps having their credential stone somewhere else, that gets a
little messy to update both credential stores as user goes through the
login flow.

Thanks,
Yan

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/cf61485c-d628-4d02-bbd2-fb55c9564e08%40apereo.org.