Hi good morning i wanted to know if someone can help me my cas is not
creating cas.log on the WEB-INF/classes

so my configuration on log4j2.xml is this

- <#> <RollingFile name="*file*" fileName="*log/cas.log*" append="*true*"
  <PatternLayout pattern="*%d %p [%c] - %m%n*" />
- <#> <Policies>
  <OnStartupTriggeringPolicy />
  <SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy size="*10 MB*" />
  <TimeBasedTriggeringPolicy />

and my cas properties i have this properties configuration

but when i go to the path
WEB-INF/classes i have another log4j2.xml and the cas.log is not anywhere
how can i configure to generate the log file to the same path for the

like this

CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas